Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Funny Valentine Nail Art


Greetings everyone! Today is the notorious V Day, one of the most expensive days to be celebrated by everyone, be it for singles or couples. Flowers bombed holes in wallets, dinners only come in couple sets and seldom cost less than RM50 per head... What else.... oh, gifts are always in red, pink or anything pastels and come in balloons, rings, cards, cushions, plushies, chocolates, couple tees, couple jewelry and etc etc etc. Unless you DIY, things are pretty standard on this special day.

So!! I decided to freestyle my manicure for this occasion. Free hand nailart is my first and I don't have proper brush and tools to draw. I relied solely on dotting tool and toothpicks.

I used Elianto White and Bloop H124. Didn't manage to take bottle pics but for Bloop H124, you can view it here

Ok here's the thing; I hesitated to post this up. The end results are quite horrendous. I always know I'm bad in drawing and to draw in mini size is far worse than I can imagine. Without any good brush and tools the whole thing became a kid's drawing on a lazy afternoon. Heck, even my 9 year old nephew can draw better than me!

Take a deep breath, prepare to view an image that may spoil your Valentine's day... and of course, feel free to laugh!


.......................................
.................................
..........................
..................
............
.......
...

TA-DA!



Yes, nail art gone wrong. Design lacks creativity. Drawing epic fail. Adding the damage is the top coat smudged the pink onto the white! I should have painted a topcoat before drawing anything on it. All in all, it's a failure.

BUT I created this with my boyfriend in mind. The middle finger in the first photo is my boyfriend's initials. He's on 2 years overseas term so we don't get to meet often now. 

To decode the rest of the drawings: 
  • First photo - index is xxx (i miss u); ring finger is an angelic heart (3 dots = angel); pink is a smiley face. 
  • Second photo - middle finger is VD (i know it looks nothing like tat); thumb is patterned with mini hearts.


I think I describe too much on a bad manicure. Ha! Time to sign-off.

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you have a great day ahead :)


No comments: