Wednesday, March 7, 2012

China Glaze For Audrey & ELF Chocolate = Let's Play!

Hello readers!

It's a Wednesday, mid-week of early March and I have almost lost count of the date and days because I have been bumming at home :) Left the company and currently having a helluva time packing and cleaning. Nonetheless, I did not forget manicures!

This is done last week, a simple design and require little effort. All you need is masking tape to create the shape. My friend said they looked like Play buttons and hence the post title, ha!

First up, as usual, bottle pics!







For this manicure I used China Glaze For Audrey and ELF Chocolate. My CG is almost finishing and application is thick and gluey, making it a chore to apply and to even out. ELF Chocolate is a delicious brown true to its name, like chocolate fudge. It dries glossy, super shiny.. surprising for a polish belonging to a non-dedicated polish brand!






For Audrey is a Tiffany blue but of course it's not the exact color, it should be 98% similar and this dreamy cottage blue suits ALL skin tones. I was a fool to use it for nail art, it's so pretty on its own. To compensate I used it for pedicure :)






I apply CG For Audrey as base and let it dry completely. Using masking tape, I cut various triangle shapes and placed them onto nails. After which paint one or two coats of ELF Chocolate and remove the triangles. Let dry and add top coat. Ta-daah!






Besides looking like Play buttons, do they remind you of anything? Do you like this design? :)

No comments: